We welcome you to The Shoppes at Arbor Lakes and hope that you enjoy your visit. In order to assist us in our efforts and attempts to provide you with a pleasant shopping environment, we ask for your cooperation in complying with the following Standards of Conduct:
- Please display courtesy and respect for all shoppers.
- Solicitation is not permitted.
- Suitable language (spoken and written), behavior and dress are required at all times. Fighting, disruptive behavior and swearing are not allowed.
- Running, climbing, skateboards, bicycles, roller and in-line skates are not permitted.
- Only personal radios and tape players, which require earphones and do not disturb others, are permitted.
- Clear access to mall and store entrances must be maintained at all times. Mall corridors must remain clear for all shoppers. Loitering, congregating or walking within large numbers is not permitted.
- Picture taking, video taping, audio taping of, or on Shopping Center property or store fronts, requires the prior written consent of Shopping Center Management. Without such consent and written permission from Shopping Center Management, all such activity is prohibited.
- All weapons, including concealed firearms, are prohibited on these premises.
The Shoppes at Arbor Lakes reserves the right to remove from the property anyone who fails to comply with these guidelines. Failure to do so may result in criminal trespass citation and/or arrest.
If you have any questions regarding the Rules of Conduct, please call The Shoppes at Arbor Lakes Management Office at (763) 424-0504.